Tuesday, May 18, 2010

nothing.on.you

bad news: i'm too damn lazy to start my movie title assignment
good news: due to my lazyness, i'm updating my blog!!  :)




Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
They got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby
They might say hi and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry about what they say
Cos they got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby

L♥ving the song ♫

here's the original version:



nice right??
anyway i first heard of this song from juju post on fb! thank you ju!
the mashup version of nothing on you and airplanes by jason and clara.


the original version of airplanes by bob & hayley williams. i think i prefer clara & jason's version. i like clara's voice better as well 




can we pretend that airplanes
in the night sky 
are like shooting stars 
i could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now) 

l♥ve is .. complicated.

till the next time..
byee :)

1 comment: