Friday, May 14, 2010

confusion.is.a.feeling

i feel myself falling deeper and deeper in this .. "thing" everyday.  when the time comes, will i be able to pull myself out? sometimes i feel that this.. "thing" is quite pointless, but i am enjoying it at the same time. am i? deep inside i know this wont last, but still.. i want it to last. if possible..i want this never to come to an end. is this confusing? i'm rather confused.


sometimes i wish i could fly. sometimes i wish i could sleep. i could sleep now, but i'm wide awake. what would i be doing if i had wings? i'd probably be walking.


till the next time ..
byee :)

3 comments:

  1. remember adidas! impossible is..? :D
    u'll always 404 aka LOST or CONFUSED. xD [if u want reference like winson,, sometimes wen the inet/browser dunno things it will 404 blablabla.. xD] => another singlish slang that i just found out from my friend. xD

    well.. especially woman,, we have fluctuated mood~ :D up and down, here and there, high and low, left and right at one time. so it's normal~ :D u think i only want to do that or wat? no, i wan to finish my hw and read comics at the sametime now.. +___+

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..true true..
    dont read comics!! do wins work!! JYJY~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read comics, I watch anime, and I watch your 10 Promises to Your Dog~~~ D: hoooooooo~~ xD xD xD

    ReplyDelete