Friday, May 21, 2010

yes. you. is. my. drug

i slept for 10 hours or more. hahaha. imagine that! and i told juju too much sleep and she'll explode . LOL! planned on starting assigns today but so darn lazy. watched 50 first dates this morning then went for breakfast then watched house. hahaha. evil house is so cute when hes laughing with wilson. anyway, after wins class yesterday we went for movies in iluma, as usual, and we watched shrek forever after. Then went for ice-cream in bugis..then i went to pretty in tokyo with liev for some pics. after that... everyone went home and lived happily ever after. the end. wow how i wish that was true. hahaha. we still have assignments. loads. and he is still a problem i wish to solve. that reminds me.. hahaha. had a pretty awkward moment with the both of them yesterday. seriously. awkward. would it be better if i hadn't known? 






What you got boy, is hard to find
I think about it all the time
Im all strung out my heart is fried
I just cant get you off my mind!


Because your love your love 
your love is my drug
Your love your love your love
Your love your love
your love is my drug
Your love your love your love

No comments:

Post a Comment