Monday, May 31, 2010

goodbye.may.hello.june

Its the last day of May 2010 already. Time sure flies fast. 4 weeks left till submission of our final assignments and I haven't really started with it. So far, I've done the complete interface designs, the story board, but haven't gone to real production yet. haha. I suppose I should start. Wanted to, but was in no mood to do anything today. Went back to KL on Friday and just got back on Sunday. Was suppose to do win's work on Saturday, but I ended up watching movies on lappy. My "ansos" mode was on and I didn't call/ sms anybody in KL 'cept for chip and weiling. SORRY about that. and weiling, hope all's well :)
movies I've watched last week:
ahhh! cute cute jake!! he definitely more attractive straight than gay :p
He played his character,dastan, quite well i think. Overall, i think the show is awesome!! Its my favorite show this month, for sure!
                                                  
Finally got to watching this. They said its super funny, but I think its only okay. Didn't get me laughing my head off. Maybe I expected too much. But the show is silly. Not bad really.
L.O.V.E I.T!! Watched this right after "My GF is an Agent". It really caught my attention. I wonder if there are people out there who would actually pull such a prank. And Andy being the murderer?! It was quite unexpected. 
I don't mean to be mean but, sarah jessica parker looks.. old. lol. The show was funny! Watched this one after "Sorority Row". From thriller to comedy. Maybe thats why I thought this show funny. I mean after the killing.. then theres laughter. what am i saying.
Kafoo - Waiting for Happiness .. I don't really know what to say about this show. Its rather predictable at some point, and well.. the show isn't super bad..its not super good either. Watch this on the way back to Sg on Sunday.
Played maple today. Started the new character, eran, on thursday night :) will post pictures later. Now at lvl 24. I think I'll train up till lvl 25 before bed tonight. Gonna be starting Gary's work now.. CSI: NY Season 6 starting in 37mins! 
I miss him :(
Goodbye May and Hello June! 
till the next time..
byee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment